Location: Sydney, Australia
Gym: Base Gym
Date: 19th & 20th January, 2019
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Gym: Pro Raw Gym
Date: 9th & 10th February, 2018
Strength System Program Design by Sebastian Oreb – The Australian Strength Coach.
EARLY BIRD PRICE $500 (Ends 16th Dec)
Do you design training programs for your clients or want to learn how to? If so and you answer NO to any of the following questions, this two day Strength System Program Design Seminar is for you!
- Do you know why you have prescribed each exercise, the amount of reps, sets and rest periods?
- Do you know all the muscles you are using with the exercises that you have prescribed?
- Do you know the correct techniques and how to correctly cue every exercise you have prescribed?
- Do you know the variations to the exercises you have prescribed and how this affects the muscles recruited?
- Do you understand load selection?
- Are the people that follow your programs progressing?
Sebastian Oreb has been educating and coaching the highest level athletes, coaches, rehabilitation specialists and industry professionals around the world for over 5 years and now for the first time, due to popular demand, he has created this workshop to help you take your business and your success rate as a coach to the next level.
The training techniques and programming principles that he teaches have repeatedly produced the best results in the world and he will be giving you the tools to achieve the same results.
The topics covered are:
- Program Design for Weight Training – For the absolute beginner to the most elite athlete.
- Strength Training Methods
- Training for Strength, Hypertrophy, Fat Loss and Athletic Preparation
- Understanding Structural Balance
- Human Movement Simplified
- Mastering the most important lifts in the gym utilising barbells, dumbbells, machines and body weight exercises
- Learn to lift using the best strength techniques for any sport
- Help yourself and your clients get strong, move correctly and stay free from injury
This is the best bang for your buck, most effective, no BS seminar to help you get not only the best results for your clients, but the best results for you as a coach. Don’t miss out! #followthesystem
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable training gear. Optional, but recommended are weightlifting shoes, belts, knee sleeves and wrist wraps. Food, snacks, water bottle and sweat towel.
DISCLAIMER: Should unforeseen circumstances occur, we reserve the right to postpone, cancel or change the venue of any Strength System Seminar. In this case, we will offer attendees the option to transfer their payment to an alternate Strength System seminar or receive a full refund. For change of mind or cancellation by the participant, we do not issue refunds, rather a credit towards our services will be made available. In the event of extreme unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to determine cancellation outcomes at our discretion.