- Training considerations and how they may differ between men and women
- Training for Aesthetics
- Training for Performance
- Training for stage competition
- Program Design for beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Nutrition – Different styles of diets – what works and what doesn’t!
- Pre and Post Natal Training
- Post Cosmetic Surgery Training
PREREQUISITE: NONE! Anyone can attend! Beginners, intermediate, advanced, competitors AND non-competitors, coaches, and absolutely anyone who.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable training gear. Optional, but recommended are lifting shoes, belts, wrist wraps, knee wraps, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, deadlift socks. Food, snacks, water bottle and sweat towel.
DISCLAIMER: Should unforeseen circumstances occur, we reserve the right to postpone, cancel or change the venue of any Strength System Seminar. In this case, we will offer attendees the option to transfer their payment to an alternate Strength System seminar or receive a full refund. For change of mind or cancellation by the participant, we do not issue refunds, rather a credit towards our services will be made available. In the event of extreme unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to determine cancellation outcomes at our discretion.